Our members are Muslim women living in Nottinghamshire or non Muslim members working with or on behalf of Muslim women and girls. We have and welcome a diverse range of members from different backgrounds, ages, ethnicities, Life styles and sexual orientation.
Why become a member?
- Be invited to participate in workshops and meetings.
- Be consulted on your views on issues that not only affect Muslim women but the Muslim community as a whole which can then be forwarded to Government and other public bodies.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter keeping you upto date with our activities, news, consultations and events.
- Kept informed via email about anything relevant to Muslim women and girls.
- Be invited to attend NMWN Annual General Meeting at which you can help shape our priorities.
- Have opportunity to network, share knowledge, skills and good practise with Muslim women's groups across the UK.
Contact us to discover more about becoming a member.